The AquaTest T10 is a test rod with innovative technology and ergonomic design. Its strength lies in the prelocation of leaks in water pipe networks.
The AquaTest T10 is the first test rod made by SEWERIN for which no additional receiver is required. The headphones are activated not by any common key but by a special sensor area. The noises that are picked up are visualised on a display incorporated in the handle.
In the product variant with the SDR radio module, the test rod can be used with radio headphones. This means no more cables to get in the way.
- Innovative combination of electronic amplifier and test rod without interfering cables
- Ergonomic design ensures non-tiring operation
- Robust construction for use outdoors
- Built-in rechargeable batteries
- Outstanding noise quality, using high-performance microphone technology
- Meaningful visualisation of the noises in the display, to support the operator
- No irritating operating noises in the headphones, thanks to the new type of sensor area
- Individual adjustment of the filter bands and volume / hearing protection setting for optimum noise recognition
- Two product variants are available - with or without the SDR radio module